Kingfisher is a lightweight and pure Swift implemented library for downloading and caching image from the web. This project is heavily inspired by the popular SDWebImage. And it provides you a chance to use pure Swift alternative in your next app.
- Everything in Kingfisher is asynchronous, not only downloading, but also caching. That means you never need to worry about blocking your UI thread.
- Multiple-layer cache. Downloaded images will be cached in both memory and disk. So there is no need to download again, this could boost your app's perceptual speed dramatically.
- Cache management. You can set the max duration or size the cache takes. From this, the cache will be cleaned automatically to prevent taking too many resources.
- Modern framework. Kingfisher uses NSURLSession and the latest technology of GCD, which makes it a strong and swift framework. It also provides you easy APIs to use.
- Cancelable processing task. You can cancel the downloading process if it is not needed anymore.
- Prefetching. You can prefetch and cache the images which might soon appear in the page. It will bring your users great experience.
Add default values to optional parameters, which should be a part of 2.2.1
jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML.