Cross Platform Native Plugins is a true cross platform tool for Unity which provides unique and unified way to access native functionality on mobile platforms.
• Unified API design.
• Hassle-free installation.
• Simulates feature behaviour on Editor.
• Auto-generates Android Manifest file.
• Selective inclusion of feature files.
• Full source code is included.
Plugin supports mobile platforms iOS (v7.0 and above), Android (v2.3.3 and above). Soon, Amazon Platform support will be included.
Supported 3rd Party Plugins:
• Simple IAP System
• Soomla Grow Analytics Service
• One Signal Notification Service
• Play Maker
• Address Book
• Billing (Apple store, Google Play Store) with Receipt Validation
• Cloud Services (iCloud, Saved Games)
• Game Services (Game Center, Google Play Services)
• Media Library (Images, Video, Youtube)
• Network Connectivity
• Notification System (Local and Push)
• Rate My App
• Sharing (FB, Twitter, Mail, Messaging, WhatsApp)
• Twitter SDK
• UI Dialogs (Alert, Prompt)
Bolts is a collection of low-level libraries designed to make developing mobile apps easier.