Wrapper for Cocoa System Sound Services.
This library is a light-weight component to play sound effects in your app.
- Play sound effects and alert sounds with a single line of code
- "Play" vibration (if available on device)
- Block-based completion handlers
- Integration with NSUserDefaults to globally toggle sound effects in your app
- Efficient memory management
- Caches sounds (SystemSoundID instances) and purges on memory warning
- Works with Swift
You can now create a sound player instance via init or initWithBundle: instead of using the sharedInstance.
FMOD Studio is an adaptive audio tool and engine for games
AudioKit is an audio synthesis, processing, and analysis platform for OS X, iOS, and tvOS.