The Ingenico Connect SDK provides a convenient way to support a large number of payment methods inside your app.
- convenient Java wrappers for API responses
- caching of payment product logos and caching of images used to offer additional information about payment products
- localization of various labels and messages
- user-friendly formatting of payment data such as card numbers and expiry dates
- A check to determine to which payment provider a card number is associated, and handling of all the details concerning the encryption of payment details
The PayPal iOS SDK and PayPal Android SDK provide native libraries for simple payment processing,...
Chinese buyers can enjoy overseas online shopping though the mobile phone.
Scan credit cards in your mobile app