The SDK enables a mobile device to continuously monitor its environment and report when it recognizes audio and visual content.
The Digimarc Mobile SDK (DMSDK) is Digimarc’s mobile content recognition platform.
- Detection of Digimarc Discover image watermarks
- Detection of Digimarc Barcode image watermarks
- Detection of Digimarc Discover audio watermarks
- Detection of common 1D barcode and QR codes
- Quick drop-in or sophisticated low-level app integration options
- Ability to selectively exclude code for unwanted detectors
- Simultaneous detection of supported content in image and audio streams
- Adjustable profiles that control which features are active and how frequently they run
- Easy integration with the Digimarc Resolver
Added ability in Drop-in-SDK (DIS) to hide crosshair and customize it.
Open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library implemented in Java, with ports ...
A complete set of photo editing tools comes standard in AviaryХs cross-platform SDK
Images add much-needed context and visual flair to Android applications. Picasso allows for hassl...