web service that enables applications, end-users, and devices to instantly send and receive notifications from the cloud.
- It is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients.
- It is simple and cost effective to send push notifications to mobile device users, email recipients or even send messages to other distributed services.
- It has the ability to send notifications to Apple, Google, Fire OS, and Windows devices, as well as to Android devices in China with Baidu Cloud Push.
- Use SNS to send SMS messages to mobile device users in the US or to email recipients worldwide.
- Beyond these endpoints, Amazon SNS can also deliver messages to Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Lambda functions, or to any HTTP endpoint.
Bolts is a collection of low-level libraries designed to make developing mobile apps easier.
Amazon SimpleDB is a highly available NoSQL data store that offloads the work of database adminis...