- Collected Information
- How Company uses the Information – Sharing and Disclosure
- Child's Protection
- Suggested ads, apps, SDKs and other third party content
- Policy Changes
- International End Users
- No Error-Free Performance
When you visit the Marketplace and/or the Site, Company automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The IP address of Customers' computer/proxy server
- The type of browser and operating system and/or mobile device used to access the MarketPlace and/or the Site.
- The date and time the Marketplace and/or the Site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring and controlling demand.
- The pages visited in the Site, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of the Marketplace and/or the Site.
- The last site Visitor visited, if that site contained a link to the Marketplace and/or to the Site, which indicates how Visitor found the Marketplace and/or the Site.
- Any information volunteered by you (such as survey information, reviews, rankings and/or any information provided through the listing form required by Company to list any SDK in the Marketplace).
- The Marketplace may use "Cookies" to identify the areas of the Marketplace and/or the Site visited and tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the Marketplace.
- The Marketplace and/or the Site may contain third parties tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the Marketplace. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about Visitors to the Marketplace and/or to the Site but such tools are created and managed by parties outside Company's control. As such, Company is not responsible for what information is actually gathered by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- The Marketplace may present to you publicity and may use Google Analytics. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Company collects and stores Customer's account details as voluntarily provided by Customers on registration ("Customer's Details"; Collected Information and Customer's Details shall be referred, collectively, as the "Information"). Customer's Details may include information which may enable Company to identify, directly or indirectly, its Customers (i.e. first and last name, address, shipment details, email address, telephone number, credit card details).
The Marketplace is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 ("Child"). Company does not verify the age of Users nor has any liability for verifying a Customer's age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using the Marketplace. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using the Marketplace, please contact Company at email@example.com to remove your Child's account and/or details; Company reserves the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before it honors such a request. If Company discovers that a Child has created an account on the Marketplace, it will immediately delete the account as soon as Company discovers it, it will not use the information for any purpose, and will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
How Company uses the Information – Sharing and Disclosure
Company uses the Information for the following general purposes: identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Company uses the Information gathered to provide Customers with a high standard and an effective Marketplace. In addition, Company may use and retain non-personal aggregated information ("Aggregated Information") for statistical purposes, to improve the overall quality of Company's services, and/or to demonstrate usage of Company's services, spot industry trends. Company does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide Customer's Details to third un-affiliated parties for marketing purposes. Company may provide Customer's Details to affiliates, to those certain SDKs developers/providers listed in the Marketplace or to which the Site redirects you in order to download any SDK requested by you through the Marketplace and/or the Site, or to third parties that provide services to Company with regards to the Marketplace and/or the Site (i.e. payment processors, website/application hosting companies, etc.); such third parties will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and, whenever feasible, will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information. Except as otherwise provided herein and other than the Aggregated Information, no Customer's Details will be transferred to or shared with any third un-affiliated party and Company will not sell, trade or rent Customer's Details to any third un-affiliated party unless it has Customer's prior consent. However, Company may share the Information or any part thereof with third parties if it believes in good faith that such disclosure will either (a) facilitate compliance with any law regulation or other governmental authority, including, for example, compliance with a court order or subpoena, (b) protect the safety or security of any person or property, including the service provided by Company and/or the Marketplace, or (c) prevent any activity the Company considers is or may be illegal, unethical or legally actionable. Company may also disclose the Information or any part thereof upon a merger or other form of reorganization, or upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of Company's stock or assets. In such events, Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing the Information.
Suggested ads, apps, SDKs and other third party content
If you would like to opt-out of the data collection done in order to provide you with access to the Marketplace, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International End Customers
No Error-Free Performance
Last Updated: June 8th, 2015