Android ConnectionBuddy provides a simple way of handling connectivity change events.
You can customize the default ConnectionBuddy configuration by providing your own configuration. Following values can be changed:
1. Define whether to register for WiFi network changes.
2. Define whether t register for mobile network changes.
3. Define the minimum signal strength for which the callback listener should be notified.
4. Define whether to notify the listener about the current network connection state immediately after the listener has been registered. The default value is set to true.
5. Define whether to use reliable network events. If there is an active internet connection, it will try to execute a test network request to determine whether a user is capable of any network operation.
SDK for Android
New: introduced ConnectionBuddyActivity for simpler configuration
New: added option to be notified only about reliable events