All-in-one analytics service for perfect app performance
AppMetrica is a marketing platform for app install attribution, app analytics, crash reporting and push campaigns.
Track all kinds of your ad campaigns, get insights with user-centric analytics, and communicate with your users just in time.
AppMetrica is free of charge and available for iOS, Android, Windows, Unity, Xamarin and Cordova.
- Track all sources of traffic – whether ad campaigns, mailing lists or preinstallation partners. AppMetrica has already integrated with majority of popular ad networks, but you can also connect new partners via the tracker interface.
- Get product analytics. The tool provides you with detailed reports
on key performance indicators, audiences and your app’s usage, which helps you figure out how to improve your app.
- Analyse audience retention; evaluate efficiency of ad campaigns and new releases. AppMetrica provides cohort reports by installation date, and further segments it by traffic source, app version and other filters.
- Reattribution for remarking campaigns. Invite attention of your existing and churning users to your app and measure the impact of remarking campaigns. Export device IDs to build remarketing lists via the API.
- Analyse user behavior. User-centric segmentation available for all AppMetrica reports including cohort report. Get new insights from your usual audience reports, grouping users by different behavior models.
- User Profiles. Gain the most interesting insights studying characteristics and the history of actions for every single user and add custom parameters to the user profile to get a close-up view of behavior patterns.
- Use custom postbacks and send your ad partners the parameters of effective installs and events in real time for instant optimization of your CPI and CPA campaigns.
- Deeplinks support. Better UX and effectiveness for your remarketing campaigns. AppMetrica allows quick and seamless user transition to your application from a browser or apps.
- Raw data access. AppMetrica Logs API allows to pull raw data as-is. This may be useful for your in-house analytics reports and building retargeting campaign audiences.
- Post API. Enrich your app statistics with external information outside the application, such as purchases on your site, offline conversions, refunds and much more.
- Push API. Send individual notifications using custom triggers and generate thousands of highly detailed user segments automatically.
- Crash reporting. AppMetrica provides you with easy-to-read, symbolicated crash reports, allowing you to group similar errors. You can analyze them using a range of filters and other search parameters.
SDK for Android
We have improved performance and fixed bugs.
The library's API LEVEL is 64.
We have added new methods.
The new version fully conforms to GDPR terms.
More information you can find in our changelog: https://tech.yandex.com/appmetrica/doc/mobile-sdk-dg/concepts/android-history-docpage/