Cross Platform Native Plugins is a true cross platform tool for Unity which provides unique and unified way to access native functionality on mobile platforms.
• Unified API design.
• Hassle-free installation.
• Simulates feature behaviour on Editor.
• Auto-generates Android Manifest file.
• Selective inclusion of feature files.
• Full source code is included.
Plugin supports mobile platforms iOS (v7.0 and above), Android (v2.3.3 and above). Soon, Amazon Platform support will be included.
Supported 3rd Party Plugins:
• Simple IAP System
• Soomla Grow Analytics Service
• One Signal Notification Service
• Play Maker
• Address Book
• Billing (Apple store, Google Play Store) with Receipt Validation
• Cloud Services (iCloud, Saved Games)
• Game Services (Game Center, Google Play Services)
• Media Library (Images, Video, Youtube)
• Network Connectivity
• Notification System (Local and Push)
• Rate My App
• Sharing (FB, Twitter, Mail, Messaging, WhatsApp)
• Twitter SDK
• UI Dialogs (Alert, Prompt)
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside