VXG Mobile Video Player SDK is designed to help developers create value with video.
With a wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications.
- All major file formats: MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV and more.
- Popular playlists: M3U, XSPF, XML. Automatically builds UI with names and snapshots!
- Possible screen modes: Single and multiple embedded screens, full screen, digital zoom, position and aspect.
- Multi-channel playback: Multi-channel playback, smart QoS, video only and key frames only playback.
- Smart thumbnails: Automatically extracts “main frame” from Live streams and video files.
- HLS replay and seek: Similar to functionality on a standard iOS player.
- Tunnelling: RTSP tunnelling over HTTP and HTTPS.
- Encrypted streams playback: Support of various encrypted formats.
- Recording: Recording of streams to the local storage
- Hardware and software decoders: Utilizes hardware decoder where possible, optimized for various platforms.
- Video preview: Multiple channels , Key-frame preview mode, no audio mode, PIP and preview.
- Very low latency: CCTV mode optimized for use with RTSP.
- Added ONVIF support . URL Format: onvif:// http:// + onvif/deviceservice https:// + onvif/deviceservice
- Added API interface to control PTZ over ONVIF PTZContinuousMove, PTZRelativeMove, PTZAbsoluteMove, PTZZoom, PTZStop, PTZPreset
- Added event: ONVIFPTZIS_SUPPORTED is raised if there is PTZ support in camera capabilities
- Added speed control for RTSP : setRtspPlaybackScale. "Scale:" header is added in PLAY command.
- Added change position for rtsplib network source
- Added draw object over video functionality
- Added support of H.265 in RTSP source
- Added function setRtspPlaybackScale . This function is used to change rate on RTSP camera during playback
- Xamarin MediaPlayer sample added.
- AudioBackward API added test app MediaPlayerSDKTest_AudioBackward added
- Samples built with targetAPI = 26.
- CloudPlayerView, CloudPlayerViewConfig added.
- Added support platforms armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, arm64-v8a
- CloudSDK. CloudPlayerView added, see streamland_player sample.
- Moved to openssl 1.1.1a for playing WebRTC over https
- Added draw-object over video functionality
- SetRange-mode implemented (for play short parts of timeline as clip);
- Additional ability with Cloud: upload/download/delete images/videosegments/events;
- Additional calbacks: CloudPlayer: sourceChanged, sourceUnreachable, sourceOffline; CloudPlayerSDKView: OnConnected, onError, OnTrial;
- Expanded address entry restrictions for rtmp stream to rtmpe:// rtmps://
- Decreased memory usage (especially for 4K video) (r4363)
- Added check for 4K HW decoder support. (r4360)
- Changed the state and callbacks of RtspTransfer
- Possibility to check/prevent load ffmpeg-library by variable VXGCaptureSDKffmpeg_inited
- RtspTransfer callbacks implemented
- MuteMicrophone function implemented
by Radaee Studio / GEAR.it
PDF rendering engine on Android, iOS, Windows
by DabKick Inc
Looking for your app users to watch their favorite videos or view their photos with friends and f...
firekast is a video streaming platform which provides elegant and smart SDKs that can power any l...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside