Chameleon is a lightweight, yet powerful, color framework for iOS (Objective-C and Swift). It is built on the idea that software applications should function effortlessly while simultaneously maintaining their beautiful interfaces.
With Chameleon, you can easily stop tinkering with RGB values, wasting hours figuring out the right color combinations to use in your app, and worrying about whether your text will be readable on the various background colors of your app.
- 24 flat colors in two shades
- Contrasts any text with its background
- Global app theming
- Easily lighten and darken any color
- Generate colors from images
- Generate gradient colors easily
- Xcode quick help documentation
- Color scheme support
- Storyboard palette plugin
- Hex color support
SDK for Apple
Theme Support for UIImagePickerController
Objective-C Demo Project
Fixed Erroneous Swift Method Naming Convention Warnings