Fetch is a simple, powerful, customizable file download manager library for Android.
- Simple and easy to use API.
- Continuous downloading in the background.
- Concurrent downloading support.
- Ability to pause and resume downloads.
- Set the priority of a download.
- Network specific downloading support.
- Ability to retry failed downloads.
- Ability to group downloads.
- Easy progress and status tracking.
- Download remaining time reporting (ETA).
- Download speed reporting.
- Save and Retrieve download information anytime.-
Bug fix for status reporting on Parallel downloads
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside