LogKit is a logging framework built to be simple to get started with, efficient to execute, safe for shipping code, and extensible for flexibility.
It is written in pure Swift and is suitable for OS X, iOS, tvOS, and watchOS application logging. For a developer looking for more power than print(), LogKit takes just a moment to get started with, and comes ready to log to the console, a file, an HTTP service, or all three. You can also define your own Endpoint.
- Simple setup
- Comprehensive documentation
- Built-in Console, File, and HTTP Endpoints
- Priority-filtering per Endpoint
- Complete Log Entry format customization per Endpoint
- Custom Endpoints via simple protocol conformance