Autobahn|Android is a subproject of the Autobahn project and provides an open-source implementation
WebSocket allows bidirectional real-time messaging on the Web.
WAMP provides asynchronous Remote Procedure Calls and Publish & Subscribe for applications in one protocol.
WAMP is ideal for distributed, multi-client and server applications, such as multi-user database-drive business applications, sensor networks (IoT), instant messaging or MMOGs (massively multi-player online games) .
- library for WebSocket and WAMP clients
- implements WebSocket RFC6455, Draft Hybi-10+ and WAMP v1
- very good standards conformance
- high-performance asynchronous design
- easy to use API
- seamless integration in Android UI apps
- no network activity on UI thread