LXReorderableCollectionViewFlowLayout extends UICollectionViewFlowLayout to support reordering of cells. Similar to long press and pan on books in iBook.
- Long press on cell to invoke reordering capability.
- When reordering capability is invoked, fade the selected cell from highlighted to normal state.
- Drag around the selected cell to move it to the desired location, the other cells adjust accordingly. Callback in the form of delegate methods are invoked.
- Drag selected cell to the edges, depending on scroll direction, scroll in the desired direction.
- Release to stop reordering.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside