Indoor Positioning and Navigation Systems - SPREO simplifies the process of building location-aware applications.
SPREO’s basic SDK provides location updates (campus ID, facility ID, x,y,z and lat/long), indoor / outdoor detection and auto floor detection. In addition, the SPREO’s SDK plus provides an interactive map view, blue dot positioning, step by step navigation, location based push notifications, directory information and location sharing.
- The positioning system is agile and able to address most requirements.
- A technical team can provide custom development to meet specific needs
- Flexible with maps, and we can use any 3rd party map, including your own, 2D or 3D.
- Define, manage and update GIS routes, Points of Interests, and Labels via the Platform Dashboard.
- Spreo integrates seamlessly with 3rd party data vendors, such as POI directory data sources.
- Provides turnkey onsite installation and deployment services of the beacons and positioning system.
- Bluetooth-based positioning and wayfinding technology requires no WiFi/network connectivity to work once the app is downloaded.
- The solution provides a campus solution, including indoor facilities and outdoor areas as well. Users can save their remote parking spot and be navigated to their gate, for example.