Checkout is an implementation of Android In-App Billing API (v3+). Its main goal is to make integration of in-app products as simple and straightforward as possible: developers should not spend much time on implementing boring In-App Billing API but should focus on more important things - their apps. With this in mind, the library was designed to be fast, flexible and secure.
Checkout solves common problems that developers face while working with billing on Android, such as:
- How to cancel all billing requests when Activity is destroyed?
- How to query purchase information in the background? See also Querying for Items Available for Purchase
- How to verify a purchase? See also Security And Design
- How to load all the purchases using continuationToken or SKU details (one request is limited by 20 items)?
- How to add billing with a minimum amount of boilerplate code?
Checkout can be used with any dependency injection framework or without it. It has a clear distinction of a functionality available in different contexts: purchase can be done only from Activity while SKU information can be loaded in Service or Application.