<PLEASE NOTE: Samsung Chord will not be distributed in public from January 2016>
Chord SDK allows you to easily share messages and content between devices in the same subnet in real-time. You can do this without a deep understanding of the networks and without a separate server.
- Searching Devices and Managing Groups
- Find devices near you, create logical groups for devices, participate in multiple groups, withdraw from groups, and find information on devices in groups
- Transferring Data and Files
- Chord SDK allows you to transfer data and files to applications in a group. Chord SDK supports not only TCP but also UDP and reliable UDP transfer. The data transfer is designed to be intuitive for applications.
- Encrypting Data - An encryption function to protect data and files during transfer.
- Devices with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (API level 14) or higher support Chord.
- Chord does not support Atom x86 for Android API 17.
SDK for Android
Imported OpenSSL version is updated to 1.0.1h
Runtime exception is fixed in network reconnection scenario