RSA SecurID SDK provides Java classes and
methods for building a mobile app that uses RSA software tokens to generate one-time passwords (OTPs) for RSA SecurID two-factor authentication. The SDK also manages a token database on the device to store, retrieve, and update software token records. Software tokens must be issued from a supported authentication server.
The mobile app must provide the required input parameters to allow the RSA SecurID SDK to import tokens.
- Get the unique device ID to be used for binding a software token to a specific device. A token bound to the device ID cannot be imported to any other device.
- Import up to 10 software tokens
- Get the current OTP and the next OTP for an RSA SecurID software token. The OTP is the code generated by the software token symmetric key (the “seed”) and algorithm, or by the generated code combined with a PIN.
- Set a user-friendly nickname for a token.
- Delete a software token installed on the device, identified by serial number.
- Get token metadata.
- Get RSA SecurID library information.
SDK for Android
This release supports Android 4.1 through Android 7.0.
RSA SecurID SDK 2.2.1 for Android supports Transport Layer Security (TLS)
1.2 for dynamic seed provisioning (CT-KIP).
RSA Authentication Manager administrators can require RSA Authentication
Manager 8.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Patch 13 or later or RSA Authentication
Manager 8.2 to use only TLS 1.2 for CT-KIP.
However, if your app is installed on Android operating systems earlier than 5.0,
then RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) must allow protocols
other than TLS 1.2. Remove the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 Mode update.
For instructions, see the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 Mode Update and
Configuration Guide for RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 SP1.
The file jcm.jar has been added to the SDK.
The file jcmandroidfips.raw has been removed from the SDK