Simple Facebook SDK for Android which wraps original Facebook SDK.
This is a library project which makes the life much easier by coding less code for being able to login, publish feeds and open graph stories, invite friends and more.
- Based on latest Facebook SDK and Graph API.
- Supports oldest Graph API versions.
- Permission strings are predefined.
- No need to use LoginButton view for being able to login/logout. You can use any View.
- No need to care for correct login with READ and PUBLISH permissions. Just mention the permissions you need and this library will care for the rest.
- Open graph support
Integrate with Facebook to help you build engaging social apps and get more installs.
The Google+ platform for Android lets you authenticate a user with the same credentials they use ...
With Twitter4J, you can easily integrate your Java application with the Twitter service. Twitter4...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside