CocoaHTTPServer is a small, lightweight, embeddable HTTP server for Mac OS X or iOS applications.
- Built in support for bonjour broadcasting
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Asynchronous networking using GCD and standard sockets
- Password protection support
- SSL/TLS encryption support
- Extremely FAST and memory efficient
- Extremely scalable (built entirely upon GCD)
- Heavily commented code
- Easily extensible
- WebDAV is supported too
Monetize your apps without ads and without collecting sensitive personal data.The Tutela SDK crow...
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
by Robbie Hanson
CocoaAsyncSocket provides easy-to-use and powerful asynchronous socket libraries for Mac and iOS.
A logging framework for Mac and iOS.Fast & Simple, yet Powerful and Flexible: It is similar i...
XMPPFramework provides a core implementation of RFC-3920 (the XMPP standard), along with the tool...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside