CocoaHTTPServer is a small, lightweight, embeddable HTTP server for Mac OS X or iOS applications.
- Built in support for bonjour broadcasting
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Asynchronous networking using GCD and standard sockets
- Password protection support
- SSL/TLS encryption support
- Extremely FAST and memory efficient
- Extremely scalable (built entirely upon GCD)
- Heavily commented code
- Easily extensible
- WebDAV is supported too
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
The ayeT-Studios Publisher SDK allows you to easily monetize your app and reward your users with ...
by Robbie Hanson
KissXML provides a drop-in replacement for Apple's NSXML class culster in environments without NS...
CocoaAsyncSocket provides easy-to-use and powerful asynchronous socket libraries for Mac and iOS.
XMPPFramework provides a core implementation of RFC-3920 (the XMPP standard), along with the tool...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside