RevenueCat is the complete mobile subscription toolkit for your business.
Implement subscriptions in your app quickly and correctly with our field-tested mobile SDK and backend.
With support for every major platform, you can skip the nuanced details of multi-platform subscriptions, and get back to building your app. Our backend provides a single source of truth for the subscription status of your customers.
Automatic calculation of metrics like Conversion, Monthly Recurring Revenue, and Churn allows you to easily understand your customers and your business.
Segment and chart your metrics to understand what is driving growth.
Leverage subscription events to power your multi-faceted subscription business and drive growth.
Integrations connect your subscriber data with the services that need it to drive user acquisition, product understanding, and more.
SDK for Android
- **BREAKING CHANGE** Call `syncTransactions` to send purchases information to RevenueCat after any restore or purchase if you are using the SDK in `observerMode`. See our guide on Migrating Subscriptions for more information on `syncTransactions`: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/migrating-existing-subscriptions
- `addAttribution` is now a static method that can be called before the SDK is configured.
- `addAttribution` will automatically add the `rc_gps_adid` parameter.
- A network user identifier can be send to the `addAttribution` function, replacing the previous `rc_appsflyer_id` parameter.
- Adds an optional configuration boolean `observerMode`. This will set the value of `finishTransactions` at configuration time.
- Updated BillingClient to 1.2.2.
- `makePurchase` now requires a SKUDetails product instead of a sku and type.
- Header updates to include client version and locale which will be used for debugging and reporting in the future.