Red5 is an Open Source Flash Server written in Java that supports:
- Streaming Video (FLV, F4V, MP4, 3GP)
- Streaming Audio (MP3, F4A, M4A, AAC)
- Recording Client Streams (FLV and AVC+AAC in FLV container)
- Shared Objects
- Live Stream Publishing
- Protocols: RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPS, and RTMPE
Additional features supported via plugin:
- WebSocket (ws and wss)
- RTSP (From Axis-type cameras)
Fix for mixed array / map decoding
by VXG Inc.
VXG Mobile Video Player SDK is designed to help developers create value with video.With a wide ra...
by Radaee Studio / GEAR.it
PDF rendering engine on Android, iOS, Windows
by DabKick Inc
Looking for your app users to watch their favorite videos or view their photos with friends and f...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside