MPAndroidChart is a powerful & easy to use chart library for Android. It runs on API level 8 and upwards.
- 8 different chart types
- Scaling on both axes (with touch-gesture, axes separately or pinch-zoom)
- Dragging / Panning (with touch-gesture)
- Combined-Charts (line-, bar-, scatter-, candle-data)
- Dual (separate) Axes
- Customizable Axes (both x- and y-axis)
- Highlighting values (with customizable popup-views)
- Save chart to SD-Card (as image, or as .txt file)
- Predefined color templates
- Legends (generated automatically, customizable)
- Animations (build up animations, on both x- and y-axis)
- Limit lines (providing additional information, maximums, ...)
- Fully customizable (paints, typefaces, legends, colors, background, gestures, dashed lines, ...)
- Smooth zooming and scrolling for up to 30.000 data points in Line- and BarChart
- Gradle support
- Plotting data directly from Realm.io mobile database
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside