Fast Image Cache is an efficient, persistent and fast way to store and retrieve images in your iOS application.
Part of any good iOS application's user experience is fast, smooth scrolling, and Fast Image Cache helps make this easier.
A significant burden on performance for graphics-rich applications like Path is image loading. The traditional method of loading individual images from disk is just too slow, especially while scrolling. Fast Image Cache was created specifically to solve this problem.
- Stores images of similar sizes and styles together
- Persists image data to disk
- Returns images to the user significantly faster than traditional methods
- Automatically manages cache expiry based on recency of usage
- Utilizes a model-based approach for storing and retrieving images
- Allows images to be processed on a per-model basis before being stored into the cache
Fix broken cocoa pod spec