Notils contains a set of common classes that Novoda use in their projects:
- AndroidUtils, for showing the keyboard, checking running services, etc.
- ClassCaster - to help with listeners between Activitys & Fragments
- No need to cast when referencing Views / Fragments
- No need to double type your types when creating collections
- Simple Fade animations in & out done for you
- Simple Log to give to give automatic details of where the Log executed
- StrictMode Management - enable strict mode in one line
- WebViews, allowing custom loading of different scenarios (raw assets, external urls)
- ToastDisplayers for saner displaying of Toast notifications
- SimpleDateFormatThreadSafe allowing you to use date formatting from multiple threads
- DeveloperError - custom exceptions for explicit declaration / faster feedback when something goes wrong
- SimpleTextWatcher - simple implementation of android.text.TextWatcher with stub implementations of each method
- QueryUtils - easily create placeholders for ContentResolver operations selection
Fix Toaster#displayLong(int) to actually use DURATION_LONG in the implementations
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside