ObjC Lightweight network protocol. Easy to prototype with, easy to debug. Give Cerfing an AsyncSocket, and it:
- Will wrap the socket to send JSON-serialized dictionaries over it
- Has a simple request-response system
- Supports Arbitrary NSData attachments
- Has an automatic 'delegate dispatching' feature, where the correct ObjC method is called based on the contents of the incoming method (very simplistic RPC)
- Support other serializations than JSON;
- Be interleaved with another network protocol
- Wrap other socket libraries than AsyncSocket using a 'transport' abstraction.
Monetize your apps without ads and without collecting sensitive personal data.The Tutela SDK crow...
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
by Nevyn Bengtsson
CoreDragon is a drag'n'drop library for iOS applications. Instead of using context menus, modal v...
MeshPipe is an IPC (inter-process communication) library for iOS using UDP networking. It allows ...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside