ObjC Lightweight network protocol. Easy to prototype with, easy to debug. Give Cerfing an AsyncSocket, and it:
- Will wrap the socket to send JSON-serialized dictionaries over it
- Has a simple request-response system
- Supports Arbitrary NSData attachments
- Has an automatic 'delegate dispatching' feature, where the correct ObjC method is called based on the contents of the incoming method (very simplistic RPC)
- Support other serializations than JSON;
- Be interleaved with another network protocol
- Wrap other socket libraries than AsyncSocket using a 'transport' abstraction.
Monetize your apps without ads and without collecting sensitive personal data.The Tutela SDK crow...
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
by Nevyn Bengtsson
MeshPipe is an IPC (inter-process communication) library for iOS using UDP networking. It allows ...
CoreDragon is a drag'n'drop library for iOS applications. Instead of using context menus, modal v...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside