The NAVER Cafe SDK is a dedicated software development kit for mobile games, which lets mobile gamers use community features (NAVER Cafe) without leaving games while they are playing.
- NAVER Cafe SDK enables community features to be implemented in games - Users don’t have to leave games to use the community features.
- Lightweight forms focused on reading and writing, the essential features in online communities - We offer the absolutely necessary features for game and community users.
- Using existing communities - You don’t have to invest your time in learning a new platform.
- Ease of operation and maintenance - With the Community Settings page accessed from a computer, users can operate and manage it without difficulty.
- Providing Home for displaying promotional content - Users can have a convenient place to display a promotional image or video.
- Allowing direct uploads of screenshots or videos - With direct uploads, users can enjoy uninterrupted gameplay.
Mint is a new ad network platform, developed by i-movad, a San Francisco based subsidiary of i-mo...
Chartboost Video delivers the impact, transparency and intelligence for developers to build stron...
Cocos2d-x is an open source game framework written in C++, with a thin platform dependent layer. ...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside