The OneDrive API provides a set of HTTP services to connect your application to files and folders in OneDrive Personal, OneDrive for Business, and document libraries in SharePoint Online.
OneDrive API makes it easy to connect your app to your user's files across Office 365 and access the advanced functionality of files in OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Webhooks and Notifications - Receive notifications when content changes so your app is always up-to-date.
- App folders - Manage files easier, by giving your app its own folder in OneDrive.
- Efficient file sync - Track file and folder changes, efficiently keeping large sets of files in sync.
- Large file support - Reliably upload large files up to 10 GB.
- CORS support - Call the OneDrive API from your web app.
Fix getNextPage issue
fix memory issues in LiveConnectClientCore and LiveAuthStorage
by VXG Inc.
VXG Mobile Video Player SDK is designed to help developers create value with video.With a wide ra...
Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) is a service that helps developers send data from server...
Let users interact with nearly any aspect of their Google Drive content, including sharing permis...
Distribute beta versions on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Mac OS, collect live crash reports, ...
The Skype for Business App SDK enables developers to seamlessly integrate messaging, audio, and v...
The Skype for Android SDK enables your Android mobile device application to start chat, audio, an...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside