MFSideMenu utilizes view controller containment and gives you a simple API for implementing side-menu functionality. It integrates with storyboard-based apps as well as traditional setups.
- Universal device support (iPhone + iPad)
- Universal orientation support (Portrait + Landscape)
- Menus on the left and right side of the screen.
- Storyboard support
- View controller containment
- Works with UINavigationController, UITabBarController, and other types of view controllers
- Nice set of configuration options
- Lightweight, simple and readable code.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside