NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS and Android. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, part of the screen, a specific camera, a texture, and so on. You can also record game audio from audio sources, listeners, and custom sources. NatCorder is heavily optimized for speed with a low memory footprint.
- Blazing fast. NatCorder is heavily optimized performance following from design breakthroughs made when developing NatCam.
- Record anything, anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, a texture, or anything else — NatCorder can record it.
- Custom resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920x1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
- Control quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
- Record animated GIF's. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
- AR support. NatCorder's screen recording has full support for AR apps and games.
- Full access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
- Super simple. Record videos with as little as two API calls: StartRecording and StopRecording.