FormatterKit is a collection of well-crafted NSFormatter subclasses for things like units of information, distance, and relative time intervals. Each formatter abstracts away the complex business logic of their respective domain.
- Addresses: Create formatted address strings from components (e.g. 221b Baker St / Paddington / Greater London / NW1 6XE / United Kingdom )
- Arrays: Display NSArray elements in a comma-delimited list (e.g. "Russell, Spinoza & Rawls")
- Colors: RGB, CMYK, and HSL your ROY G. BIV in style. (e.g. #BADF00D, rgb(255, 100, 42))
- Location, Distance & Direction: Show CLLocationDistance, CLLocationDirection, and CLLocationSpeed in metric or imperial units (eg. "240ft Northwest" / "45 km/h SE")
- Names: Display personal names in the correct format, according to the current locale and source language.
- Ordinal Numbers: Convert cardinal NSNumber objects to their ordinal in most major languages
- Time Intervals: Show relative time distance between any two NSDate objects (e.g. "3 minutes ago" / "yesterday")
- Units of Information: Humanized representations of quantities of bits and bytes (e.g. "2.7 MB")
- URL Requests: Print out cURL or Wget command equivalents for any NSURLRequest