StoreKit is the Apple framework for making In-App Purchases. It's pretty good, but it has a few rough edges.
CargoBay smooths out those rough parts by providing:
- One step receipt & transaction verification, done securely according to Apple's guidelines
- Block-based interface for requesting product information
- Ability to request product information for identifiers asynchronously from a remote web service
- Block-based callbacks for payment queue observation delegate methods
- Automatic check for transaction uniqueness
The PayPal iOS SDK and PayPal Android SDK provide native libraries for simple payment processing,...
Chinese buyers can enjoy overseas online shopping though the mobile phone.