Simple, quick iOS tables, grids, and more.
- Table layouts (similar to UITableView, but less fuss)
- Grid layouts (similar to UICollectionView, but less fuss)
- Optionl box caching for smooth scrolling and low memory use
- Table rows automatically layout NSStrings, UIImages, NSAttributedStrings, and multiline text
- Table rows accept Mush lightweight markup for bold, italics, underline, monospacing, text colour, and background colour.
- Animated adding/removing/reordering rows, boxes, sections, etc
- CSS-like margin, padding, zIndex, fixedPosition, and more
- Separate top/right/bottom/left border colours
- Automatically keeps input fields above the keyboard
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside