Easily add custom folding and page-flipping transitions to UIViews and UIViewControllers.
- Convenience methods to extend UIViewController to present/dismiss a view controller modally using fold/flip transitions
- Convenience methods to extend UINavigationController to push/pop view controllers onto the navigation stack using fold/flip transitions
- Convenience methods to transition between any 2 UIViewControllers or UIViews
- 3 Custom UIStoryboardSegue subclasses to easily add folding/flipping transitions via Interface Builder in your storyboards
- Fully customizable to adjust style, duration, timing curves, and completion action
- Blocks-based: many methods include a completion block parameter following the pattern of block-based animations introduced in iOS 4.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside