- The framework now builds with all major Apple SDKs: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, iPhone OS 2.2.x, and other beta version platforms to which I have access. It also builds on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Ordinary request and upload request are now unified into one OFFlickrAPIRequest class
- 2.0 no longer depends on NSXMLDocument, which is not available in iPhone SDK. It now maps Flickr's XML response into an NSDictionary using only NSXMLParser, which is available on all Apple platforms.
- Image uploading employs temp file. This allows ObjectiveFlickr to operate in memory-constrained settings.
- Error reporting now uses NSError to provide more comprehensive information, especially error code and message from Flickr.