Bouncy Castle is a collection of APIs used in cryptography.
- A provider for the Java Cryptography Extension and the Java Cryptography Architecture.
- A clean room implementation of the JCE 1.2.1.
- A library for reading and writing encoded ASN.1 objects.
- Lightweight APIs for TLS (RFC 2246, RFC 4346) and DTLS (RFC 4347).
- Generators for Version 1 and Version 3 X.509 certificates, Version 2 CRLs, and PKCS12 files.
- Generators for Version 2 X.509 attribute certificates.
- Generators/Processors for S/MIME and CMS (PKCS7/RFC 3852).
- Generators/Processors for OCSP (RFC 2560).
- Generators/Processors for TSP (RFC 3161 & RFC 5544).
- Generators/Processors for CMP and CRMF (RFC 4210 & RFC 4211).
- Generators/Processors for OpenPGP (RFC 4880).
- Generators/Processors for Extended Access Control (EAC).
- Generators/Processors for Data Validation and Certification Server (DVCS) - RFC 3029.
by VXG Inc.
VXG Mobile Video Player SDK is designed to help developers create value with video.With a wide ra...
Quixxi, is an app security provider, with secure coding and configuration practices, Quixxi Secur...
Getting explicit user consent with gathering analytics data in an app, or with processing the use...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside