Kash can be used to collect payments in a mobile app. The API supports multiple charging scenarios. If your mobile app is one that involves tipping or situations where the final charge amount isn't known at the time of user purchase, the Kash API allows you to authorize an estimated amount before finalizing the charge amount sometime later.
- Instant Clearance - Each transaction is cleared and deposited into your account by the next business day.
- Secure Authorization - Every transaction goes through our bank-grade security for authorization.
- Fraud Prevention - Unlike credit cards, our transactions have no risk of chargeback.
- Major Bank Support - All major banks are supported for your customers.
- Credit Card Alternative - Kash payment gateway also accepts credit cards at 2.9% + $0.30 if needed.
- Kash Dashboard - View customer analytics and account activity
The PayPal iOS SDK and PayPal Android SDK provide native libraries for simple payment processing,...
Chinese buyers can enjoy overseas online shopping though the mobile phone.
Scan credit cards in your mobile app