A Very High Performance Objective-C JSON Library.
avaScript Object Notation, or JSON, is a lightweight, text-based, serialization format for structured data that is used by many web-based services and API's. It is defined by RFC 4627.
- Benchmarking was performed on a MacBook Pro with a 2.66GHz Core 2.
- All JSON libraries were compiled with gcc-4.2 -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS -O3 -arch x86_64.
- Timing results are the average of 1,000 iterations of the user + system time reported by getrusage.
- The JSON used was twitter_public_timeline.json from samsoffes / json-benchmarks.
- Since the .plist format does not support serializing NSNull, the null values in the original JSON were changed to "null".
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside