Wrapper for Cocoa System Sound Services.
This library is a light-weight component to play sound effects in your app.
- Play sound effects and alert sounds with a single line of code
- "Play" vibration (if available on device)
- Block-based completion handlers
- Integration with NSUserDefaults to globally toggle sound effects in your app
- Efficient memory management
- Caches sounds (SystemSoundID instances) and purges on memory warning
- Works with Swift
You can now create a sound player instance via init or initWithBundle: instead of using the sharedInstance.
by Firelight Technologies PTY
FMOD Studio is an adaptive audio tool and engine for games
Add real time voice changer to your app with a simple SDK.How could you use the Voicemod SDK?- Vo...
The Harman/Kardon WirelessHD SDK is provided for Android 3rd party developers to communicate with...
by Jesse Squires
A messages UI library. - Media messages
- Easily extensible
- Highly configurable
- Customize ...
A lightweight Swift WebKit view controller for iOS.
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside