Blindside provides dependency injection capabilities for Objective-C on iOS and OS X.
- Injecting dependencies of UIViewController subclasses, including master/detail view controllers
- "Constructor injection" via initializers
- "Setter injection" via properties
- Injection of third-party classes using categories
- Binding to instances, blocks, Providers, or classes
- Scoped bindings, including Singletons
- Support for creation-time parameters not defined in bindings.
This release fixes support for Xcode 7.3 and makes some minor adjustments related to protocols
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside