A data-driven UICollectionView framework for building fast and flexible lists.
- Never call performBatchUpdates(_:, completion:) or reloadData() again
- Better architecture with reusable cells and components
- Create collections with multiple data types
- Decoupled diffing algorithm
- Fully unit tested
- Customize your diffing behavior for your models
- Simply UICollectionView at its core
- Extendable API
- Written in Objective-C with full Swift interop support
Added Swift annotation names which remove IG prefixes from class names, C functions, and other APIs. Note, this only affects Swift clients.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside