Make games and applications more engaging and fun by incorporating ground-breaking ultra-sensory tactile effects.
Immersion’s Haptic Gaming SDK includes the code needed to create a Universal Haptic Layer to enable touch feedback instantly in Android applications. Significantly cut down development time – eliminate the need to specify motor on/off times. Included in the UHL file is a library of 124 pre-designed tactile effects, that has many choices from categories like: UI, weapons, collision, engine or alerts. The UHL file comes in the form of a JAR file and .SO file and contains all the classes, interfaces, and algorithms necessary to create great haptics.
- Increase retention and impove game play
- Incorporate the latest technology in your game design
- Increase playability on mute
- Creates immersive and engaging user experience
- Improve battery consumption over use of basic