Real User Monitoring (RUM) monitors the performance and availability of business-critical application services for all users at all locations all the time.
It automatically discovers underlying infrastructure and classifies user actions—giving you instant visibility into session and whole service health over web, cloud, and mobile user experience. It allows you to trace user experience across tiers, capture live sessions, see where customers clicked, measure response times, and see pages that caused problems. And you can easily capture and replay user sessions to create test scripts that reflect real user behavior. All this data gives you new ability to analyze which application transactions your users are performing and what application response they are experiencing. RUM currently supports over 20 application protocols and applications such as SAP, Citrix, and native mobile application monitoring on Android.
- Visibility into application end user experience for all users, all locations, all the time – on web, cloud and mobile application services
- Replay user sessions to help triage and solve problems faster
- Generate testing scripts based on real end user session data
- Trace end user transactions across automatically discovered application tiers to speed resolution
- Combine end user experience and infrastructure performance data into service level management