Haneke is a lightweight generic cache for iOS and tvOS written in Swift 2.0. It's designed to be simple to use.
Haneke provides a memory and LRU disk cache for UIImage, NSData, JSON, String or any other type that can be read or written as data.
Particularly, Haneke excels at working with images. It includes a zero-config image cache with automatic resizing. Everything is done in background, allowing for fast, responsive scrolling.
- Generic cache with out-of-the-box support for UIImage, NSData, JSON and String
- First-level memory cache using NSCache
- Second-level LRU disk cache using the file system
- Asynchronous fetching of original values from network or disk
- All disk access is performed in background
- Automatic cache eviction on memory warnings or disk capacity reached
- Comprehensive unit tests
- Extensible by defining custom formats, supporting additional types or implementing custom fetchers
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside