<PLEASE NOTE GMGridView has officially been shut down in Mar, 2014>
An iOS Grid-View allowing the user to sort the views in the scrollView and also to see the views in full-size by pinching them. This view is inspired by the UITableView and uses a datasource and delegates in order to get the data and interact with it.
The cells are reusable and are not loaded until required (only the ones visible on the scrollview are loaded). It is important to use the dequeue method to reuse the cell.
- Works on both the iPhone and iPad (best suited for iPad)
- Works on both portrait and landscape orientation
- Inherits from UIScrollView - you can override the UIScrollViewDelegate if you wish
- Reusable cells
- Edit mode to delete cells
- Gestures work great inside of the scrollView
- 4 different layout strategies (Vertical, Horizontal, Horizontal Paged LTR/TTB)