Gracenote SDK is the core software platform that delivers all of Gracenote's recognition, metadata and discovery features to applications running on a wide range of operating systems and architectures.
The Entourage SDK leverages Gracenote's Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology to let mobile apps identify movies, TV shows, and other video content.
- MusicID recognition for identifying CDs, digital music files, and streaming audio.
- Delivery of relevant metadata such as track titles, artist names, album names, and genres.
- Media library organization and direct lookup features.
- Generation of playlists based on music descriptors such as Genre, Mood and Era.
- More Like This functionality to generate a playlist similar to a specified artist, album or track.
- Creation of MoodGrids to visually group content based on mood metadata.
SDK for Android
Includes support for Gracenote MoodGrid and Playlist products
Improved language support for MusicID-Stream queries of Language and script preferences surfaced to developers
Support for multiple Client IDs
Requires GNSDK License File (please contact your Gracenote Engagement Manager
Decoding of MP3, AAC, 3GP (AAC) file formats for MusicID-File only supported for Android Platform Version 4.1 (API Level 16) and higher