The Play Games SDK provides cross-platform Google Play games services that lets you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, Saved Games, and real-time multiplayer (on Android) in your tablet and mobile games.
Acquire users and engage
- Save game data to the cloud - Store and synchronize game data on Google's cloud infrastructure.
- Data-driven changes to hook players - Capture player metrics and events, then introduce quests to drive fun and constantly-engaging gameplay.
- Understand how players interact - Use analytics to understand how players are progressing, spending, and churning.
Socialize your games
- Make your games dynamic with real-time gameplay - Bring players together to share real-time gaming experiences.
- Engage players with turn-by-turn gameplay - Send invitations and auto-match players for asynchronous gaming.
Manage your games
- Easily update your game metadata - Simplify your game testing and player account management with the Google Play games services Management API.
- Automate your game production and distribution tasks - Modify listings and upload icons for achievements and leaderboards with the Google Play games services Publishing API.
Lets users send audio and visual content to any Cast-enabled TV or speaker and control it from th...
Volley is an HTTP library that makes networking for Android apps easier and most importantly, fas...