The Play Games SDK provides cross-platform Google Play games services that lets you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, Saved Games, and real-time multiplayer (on Android) in your tablet and mobile games.
Acquire users and engage
- Save game data to the cloud - Store and synchronize game data on Google's cloud infrastructure.
- Data-driven changes to hook players - Capture player metrics and events, then introduce quests to drive fun and constantly-engaging gameplay.
- Understand how players interact - Use analytics to understand how players are progressing, spending, and churning.
Socialize your games
- Make your games dynamic with real-time gameplay - Bring players together to share real-time gaming experiences.
- Engage players with turn-by-turn gameplay - Send invitations and auto-match players for asynchronous gaming.
Manage your games
- Easily update your game metadata - Simplify your game testing and player account management with the Google Play games services Management API.
- Automate your game production and distribution tasks - Modify listings and upload icons for achievements and leaderboards with the Google Play games services Publishing API.
Android Pay enables simple and secure purchases of physical goods and services in Android apps, a...