LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
- Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays.
- Data is stored sorted by key.
- Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
- The basic operations are Put(key,value), Get(key), Delete(key).
- Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch.
- Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
- Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data.
- Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
- External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual interface so users can customize the operating system interactions.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
******IMPORTANT! This SDK has been deprecated in favor of Google Analytics for Firebase.******The...
APIs for accessing a user's address.
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update: 1. T...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside